The advanced biofuels lab facilities include a range of modern and versatile equipment for
- analysis and characterization of biomasses and organic materials for processing
- analysis and characterization of bio-crude, transport grade bio-fuels and solid bio-fuels
- pretreatment of biomass for conversion
- production of bio-crude, liquid bio-fuels and biogas through thermochemical and biochemical conversion
- end use, such as combustion for CHP or fuels for transport (Diesel, jet)
If you wish to have more detailed information on our lab facilities, please visit the webpage of our Bio Fuel Laboratory.