Wind power research group supports the following courses.
- Introduction to wind power
- Introduction to stability of electric power systems
- New energy technologies and systems
- Wind power system and renewable energy grid integration (9th Semester)
- Evaluation of large-disturbance voltage stability in power systems with high penetration of renewable energy sources
- Advanced control strategy of wind power converter applied in high-power wind turbine
- Resonance analysis and mitigation method of offshore wind farm with transmission cable
- Faults between AC and DC lines
- Optimization of droop control methods for reactive power management in LV grid with large scare of PVs.
- Advanced inertia emulation method of Doubly-Fed Induction Generator (DFIG)-based wind turbine
- Flexible fractional frequency transmission system for offshore wind power generation system
- Grid-friendly metro traction power system considering active regenerative braking
Digital DC motor control with Texas instruments C2000 DSCs